fbpx

GOLAN ROSADO ROBLE (V. T. León)

Wine inspired by mother and tradition. It transmits us memories, warmth and customs. Golan Rosado Roble is bright pink with purplish hues. Strawberries and red fruits on the nose, notes of wood appear. It is sweet, fresh and pleasant acidity. This Rosé on lees is aged for 3 months in barrels, with the Prieto Picudo variety. Alcoholic content: 14% vol.

 6,76 (VAT incl.)

17 in stock

Golan Rosado Roble Wine inspired by mother and tradition. It transmits us memories, warmth and customs. Golan Rosado Roble is bright pink with purplish hues. Strawberries and red fruits on the nose, notes of wood appear. It is sweet, fresh and pleasant acidity. This Rosé on lees is aged for 3 months in barrels, with the Prieto Picudo variety. Alcohol content: 14% vol. Tampesta wineries are integrated into the harmonious decoration of the traditional caves of the area, counting with modern facilities and excellent technical means. The vineyards are located in the area of ??Las Lagunillas, renowned for the quality of its soil. Currently, in our wineries 85% of the vineyards are dedicated to Prieto Picudo, and the remaining 15% to Albarín Blanco. Thus we have managed to produce wines with their own personality in which the best characteristics of the autochthonous varieties are reflected, such as Prieto Picudo and Albarín. Also, the particularity and character of the estates from which they sprout reflect the pride of the winery. If you have questions about how to buy Golan Rosado Roble, please contact our customer service staff.

0/5 (0 Reviews)
0/5 (0 Reviews)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “GOLAN ROSADO ROBLE (V. T. León)”

¡Suscríbete y tendrás un 15% de descuento en tu primera compra!

Mantente informado de todas nuestras ofertas y promociones

Your Wine At Home te informa que los datos de carácter personal que nos proporciones serán tratados por Your Wine At Home como responsable de esta web. La finalidad es para enviarte mis publicaciones, así como promociones de productos y/o servicios (prospección comercial). Tu legitimación se realiza a través del consentimiento. Debes saber que los datos que nos facilitas estarán ubicados en mi plataforma de email marketing ActiveCampaign mediante su empresa Active Campaign, LLC., ubicada en EEUU y acogida el EU Privacy Shield. Podrás ejercer tus derechos de acceso, rectificación, limitación y suprimir los datos en [email protected] así como el derecho a presentar una reclamación ante una autoridad de control. Para más información consulta nuestra política de privacidad.