fbpx

INSENSATO CRIANZA (Rioja)

Average age of the Insensato Crianza Vineyard: 45 years. After aging for 5 months in 225 l French oak barrels, the wine remains in the bottle. Very intense and bright cherry red color, with a very high layer and violet reflections. Very intense aromas of very ripe red fruits (strawberries, raspberries and currants), wrapped in a touch of fresh and balsamic wood. Powerful and meaty on the palate with a tasty, long development and intense fruity concentration. Slightly sweet and mineral finish that is not heavy due to its balanced acidity.

 7,80 (VAT incl.)

Out of stock

Insensato Crianza Average age of the Insensato Crianza Vineyard: 45 years. After aging for 5 months in 225 l French oak barrels, the wine remains in the bottle. Very intense and bright cherry red color, with a very high layer and violet reflections. Very intense aromas of very ripe red fruits (strawberries, raspberries and currants), wrapped in a touch of fresh and balsamic wood. Powerful and meaty on the palate with a tasty, long development and intense fruity concentration. Slightly sweet and mineral finish that is not heavy due to its balanced acidity. A long tradition of 7 generations dedicated to the production and elaboration of Rioja wines supports the good work of Bodegas Mateos. Its geographical location is privileged for the cultivation of the vine, providing the grape with more exceptional characteristics that will be reflected in the final broth. This characteristic, together with the family dedication throughout the cycle, in which a rigorous selection of the grapes is carried out and a subsequent individualized treatment of them, gives rise to a product, a unique and personal wine. There are 30 tanks of 30,000 liters of stainless steel with temperature control. For the production of reds, these tanks are filled with paste (a mixture of must, skins, seeds and pulp) with 25,000 kg of grapes. The fermentation temperature is controlled between 25-30ºC. Two fundamental processes take place in the production: on the one hand, the alcoholic fermentation, where the sugars are transformed into alcohol and on the other hand, the process of extraction of compounds from the skins (maceration), which will determine the characteristics of the final wine. A second fermentation called malolactic takes place, where the wine loses acidity, gaining finesse and aromatic complexity. They have a park of 300 225-liter barrels for aging. 80% of the park is made up of French oak barrels from forests such as Allier, Nevers, Tronçais, Vosgues and Bertrangues. The remaining 20% ??of the barrels are American oak from the Pennsylvania area. Every three months the barrels are racked and cleaned, to homogenize the wines and sanitize the barrels. The wines are usually between 12 and 24 months depending on their type. Alcoholic graduation: 14% vol. Serving temperature: 16º C. Pairing: Grilled meats / seafood stews / tuna / cod / rice / pasta dishes / cheeses curados75 cl.More information about Bosque de MatasnosIf you have any questions about how to buy Insensato Crianza, contact the customer service staff.

0/5 (0 Reviews)
0/5 (0 Reviews)
Weight 1.4 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “INSENSATO CRIANZA (Rioja)”