fbpx

LES TERRASSES (Priorat)

Les Terrasses is Álvaro Palacios’ second wine. Alongside the great Ermita and Finca Dofí wines, Les Terrasses is made under a simpler, easier, softer and more versatile concept, although not lacking in great personality and a good balance of opulence and elegance. The winery acquires small winegrowers from Priorat who advise and direct themselves, Les Terrasses spends a year in French oak barrels, 20% of which are new and the remaining 80% from the second and third years, used in the elaboration of the first wines.

 36,90 (VAT incl.)

3 in stock

Les Terrasses is Álvaro Palacios’ second wine. Alongside the great Ermita and Finca Dofí wines, Les Terrasses is made under a simpler, easier, softer and more versatile concept, although not lacking in great personality and a good balance of opulence and elegance. Made from grapes that the winery acquires from small Priorat winegrowers who advise and direct themselves, Les Terrasses spends a year in French oak barrels, 20% of which are new and the remaining 80% are second and third years. , used in the making of the first wines. Violet cherry color. With not very intense vegetable aromas. On the palate it is simply tasty, structured, with fresh fruit and a hint of acidity. It should be rounded up. Álvaro Palacios presents this crianza wine from Priorat (Spain), created from Cari?ena, Garnacha, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah grapes. We recommend pairing it with roasts, red meats, stews or game birds.Alcoholic strength: 14.5% vol. If you have any questions about how to buy Les Terrasses, contact the customer service staff.

0/5 (0 Reviews)
0/5 (0 Reviews)
Weight 1.4 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “LES TERRASSES (Priorat)”

¡Suscríbete y tendrás un 15% de descuento en tu primera compra!

Mantente informado de todas nuestras ofertas y promociones

Your Wine At Home te informa que los datos de carácter personal que nos proporciones serán tratados por Your Wine At Home como responsable de esta web. La finalidad es para enviarte mis publicaciones, así como promociones de productos y/o servicios (prospección comercial). Tu legitimación se realiza a través del consentimiento. Debes saber que los datos que nos facilitas estarán ubicados en mi plataforma de email marketing ActiveCampaign mediante su empresa Active Campaign, LLC., ubicada en EEUU y acogida el EU Privacy Shield. Podrás ejercer tus derechos de acceso, rectificación, limitación y suprimir los datos en [email protected] así como el derecho a presentar una reclamación ante una autoridad de control. Para más información consulta nuestra política de privacidad.