fbpx

MARTÚE CHARDONNAY (V. T. Castilla)

White wine made exclusively with Chardonnay grapes from the El Casar de La Guardia estate. Martué Chardonnay is 78% fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperature, while the remaining 22% fermented in new French oak barrels in which the wine has remained on its lees for two and a half months, with a daily batonage. of each barrel. Then we proceed to the optimal assembly between both wines.

 9,18 (VAT incl.)

Out of stock

Martue ChardonnayWhite wine made exclusively with Chardonnay grapes from the El Casar de La Guardia estate. Martué Chardonnay is 78% fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperature, while the remaining 22% fermented in new French oak barrels in which the wine has remained on its lees for two and a half months, with a daily batonage. of each barrel. Then we proceed to the optimal blend between both wines. View: Straw yellow, lemony reflections, clean, bright. Nose: Intense, fruity aromas, pineapple, caramel notes, herbaceous notes, hay, pastry notes, toasted bread. Mouth: Fresh, fruity, floral notes, structured, rich, aging notes, well-integrated wood, long. If you have any questions about how to buy Martué Chardonnay, please contact the customer service staff.

0/5 (0 Reviews)
0/5 (0 Reviews)
Weight 1,4 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MARTÚE CHARDONNAY (V. T. Castilla)”

¡Suscríbete y tendrás un 15% de descuento en tu primera compra!

Mantente informado de todas nuestras ofertas y promociones

Your Wine At Home te informa que los datos de carácter personal que nos proporciones serán tratados por Your Wine At Home como responsable de esta web. La finalidad es para enviarte mis publicaciones, así como promociones de productos y/o servicios (prospección comercial). Tu legitimación se realiza a través del consentimiento. Debes saber que los datos que nos facilitas estarán ubicados en mi plataforma de email marketing ActiveCampaign mediante su empresa Active Campaign, LLC., ubicada en EEUU y acogida el EU Privacy Shield. Podrás ejercer tus derechos de acceso, rectificación, limitación y suprimir los datos en [email protected] así como el derecho a presentar una reclamación ante una autoridad de control. Para más información consulta nuestra política de privacidad.